Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day - June


Every month on the 15th, May Dreams Gardens hosts the Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day.  You are supposed to put pictures of what all is blooming in your yard on your blog and then link it to the MDG site.  So here is my contribution of the month. 

Joan Senior Daylily


Mrs. B. R. Cant rose


Prosperity rose


Becky Shasta daisies


Plumbago blooms


Cashmere Bouquet (clerondendrum bungei)


Magnus Purple Coneflower

Some of the other flowers in bloom in my yard at this time are gladiolas, gardenias, sunflowers, zinnias, honeysuckles, Victoria Blue salvias, Chaste vitex, achillea, lantanas, altheas, crape myrtles, coreopsis, gaillardia, hardy hibiscus, and cardinal flowers.  I just can't put pictures of them all in one blog entry!

4 comments:

Dorothy Borders said...

Mrs. B.R. Cant is a really beautiful lady.

Melody said...

I have been wanting some white daylilies - Joan Senior is a beautiful one. I also want a cahmere bouquet, but I'm not sure if it is hardy here in North Florida.

Davy Barr said...

I'm sure that cashmere bouquet is quite hardy in North Florida. It's hardy in North Louisiana and it's further north than that.

Melody said...

Thanks for the info. I'll be on thte lookout for one now:)