Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Blooms


Occasionally I like to post some pictures of my favorite Abraham Darby rose blooms, just because I love them.  Right now the bush itself is a terrible blackspot mess, but it's still pumping out these luscious, fragrant blooms of apricot/pink.  This is why I can't get rid of this rose despite the lack of blackspot resistance.


This first picture is one of the buds before full bloom.


Now for a few different blooms at various angles.  Enjoy!




 

If you could only smell them too!  Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge them and see better.  Notice the spider on the last picture.

2 comments:

Jan said...

This is a lovely flower, and it is no wonder it is among your favorites.

Jan
Always Growing

meemsnyc said...

That is so pretty! I bet it smells amazing!